- GREENFIELD — sites equipped with necessary utilities, ready for development.
- BROWNFIELD — manufacturing and storage halls, office space.
- BUILD-TO-SUIT (BTS) — construction of facilities by the IDA to be used by investors for the purposes of development of projects in the zone. Provision of property: sale, rental or lease, depending on the investors’ needs.
State aid in the form of income tax exemptions
- The maximum intensity ceiling allowable in the EU for state aid in the zone is up to 70% of expenditure or costs of creating new jobs. The amount of the aid depends on the location and size of the entrepreneur.
- The new map of regional aid shows that privileged levels of state aid intensity will be maintained for most sub-zones.
MAP OF INVESTMENT AREAS, HALLS AND BUILDINGS IN EURO-PARK MIELEC
Organizations we have helped
Investors in SEZ EURO-PARK MIELEC include:
- MTU Aero Engines Polska [core production: aviation engines]
- Goodrich Aerospace Poland [aircraft landing gear]
- Hamilton Sundstrand Poland [aviation]
- KIRCHHOFF Polska [metal structures for cars]
- BORGWARNER POLAND [automotive turbochargers]
- Lear Corporation Poland II [automotive industry]
- Firma Oponiarska Dębica [car tyres]
- Melex [electric vehicles]
- HUSQVARNA POLAND [mowing vehicles for gardening]
- BURY [hands-free car sets]
- BSH Sprzęt Gospodarstwa Domowego [household appliances]
- Kronospan Mielec [particleboards, wood-based boards and MDF]
- Kronospan HPL [laminates for the furniture industry]
- Black Red White [furniture]
- Froneri Polska [ice cream]
- PZZ Lubella [pasta]