State aid in the form of income tax exemptions
- In the TSOZ, investors can obtain the maximum level of state aid in Poland — up to 70% of capital expenditure or two years of labour costs.
- System of tax exemptions and incentives consistent with EU legislation.
- Property tax exemptions for new investment projects (depending on the location).
- Full availability of technical infrastructure for plots prepared for new investment projects, with dimensions ranging from several hundred m2 to several dozen ha.
- Industrial facilities — manufacturing and storage halls with an area of between 1 and 8 thousand m2.
- Numerous groups of subcontractors and business counterparties from various industries and fields of expertise.
- A large, receptive and diversified market for products and services resulting from diversified geographical location of the zone investment sites.
- Attractive office and manufacturing space within industrial and technology parks
as well as business incubators.
MAP OF INVESTMENT AREAS, HALLS AND BUILDINGS IN TSOZ EURO-PARK WISŁOSAN
What distinguishes us
TSOZ operations within clusters
- cooperation in the development of new vocational specialisations under the auspices of the TSEZ
- development of human resources for the modern economy — establishment of the Vocational Education Cluster as a part of modernisation of the vocational training opportunities on offer and adaptation to the needs of the local market
- supporting the activities of the Eastern Automotive Alliance as a Cluster member to promote the automotive industry and create a good climate for locating new investments
- TSEZ EURO-PARK WISŁOSAN is the only zone in Poland which has investment sites located near the borders with the Czech Republic, Germany, Russia, Belarus and Ukraine.
- There is a broad-gauge metallurgy line in the vicinity of zone sites. An investor can use its terminals and reloading stations. The line enables inexpensive and quick transport of bulk and mixed resources or goods to and from markets in Russia and the Far East.
- The zone has employees who are highly skilled and have vast experience gained in several hundred successfully completed procedures in which permits were issued to conduct business activity in the zone;
- The employees provide support with respect to specialist issues and information, professional services and clear procedures.
Efficient investor support
- Zone employees respond to letters of enquiry within up to 48 h;
- A permit for conducting business activity in the Zone is issued within no more than 6 weeks (from the date of submission of the “Investor’s Application” to the Zone manager).
Cooperation with local authorities
- The Zone actively cooperates with local and regional authorities;
- Investors in the zone have a guarantee of “green light” and fast-track procedures within their zone projects.